Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

placebo top guy

Options
  • 14-02-2002 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

ok, ok i promised myself i wouldn't do anything but sleep BUT, it has come to this:

to: placebo top dude on the 65b, last saturday around 1.30, who commented on my bag

message: it is I, great hairy bag girl, with the cool hairy bag. what are the odds i'll ever see you again?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭p-t saviour

if you want my advice freakofnature, next time ur on the 65b, look pretty and hope for the best... and if not... dont cry about it.

best of luck!

Seán

p.s. they call me Doctor Love.:p :rolleyes: :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭freakofnature

thanks dr. love, but i rarely go on the 65b or look pretty. and for lent i'm trying to give up crying! but i'm an atheist so i cry anyway. and anyway hoping for the best just doesn't work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

In that case look really slutty, we guys are a weak bunch, it usually works ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

You're out of luck, if a guy likes Placebo he must be gay. Or they all claim to be anyway :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭freakofnature

ahem not true. i know ummmm, 1 guy. no two guys who happen to like placebo and, as far i as know, are not gay. TWO! its a well-known fact that if you shout at a placebo fan, male or female,they are twice as likely to respond than your average,uhhh, lets say, nirvana fan. because in my experience, nirvana fans just think their above everyone. or just above me.

no offense is meant to any nirvana fans.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

Hey I like Placebo, I don't LOVE 'em but I like 'em and I'm not interested in any back door shananigans. :rolleyes:

As for "Nirvana fans" I assume you refer to th plethora of 13 year old 'youths' wearing the now uniform Black Nevermind Hoodie. I can't understand why you would feel inferior to these people. Still I guess I was one of them in my time, damn this arthritus! ;)

Anyway I hope you get your man!

G.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

:) Awww thats really sweet.... aren't we all being romantic this week.... hope he gets in touch freak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭insanebadgergirljess

What happens when you come across someone who is a placebo fan and a nirvana fan? i can't be the only one out there.how do the odds work out on that one? (just feeling curious and contrary,apologies)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

yeah, i like placebo and not all guys who like placebo are gay. most of them are bi,
    but i'm one of those rare straight ones.

i've never met a not sound placebo fan, so good luck in finding him, i really hope you do and that your happy. if give me a shout

ONE LOVE:mad:

ferdi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

yeah, i like placebo and not all guys who like placebo are gay. most of them are bi,
    but i'm one of those rare straight ones.

i've never met a not sound placebo fan, so good luck in finding him, i really hope you do and that your happy. if give me a shout

ONE LOVE:mad:

ferdiferdi@dublin.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Frenzy

ok so you think this guy may be good for you
    but be serious you wont find him
    and to be honost your probably better off I bet he sleeps around

For gods sake wake up Woman all he said was something bout your bag anyway

You've got a nice name ashe its kinda cool you can probably do loads a neat stuff, I love Placebo to.

Don't try to track me down ok!

Advertisement