Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tonights episode of Buffy

• 15-02-2002 12:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭

Ok opinions people. What did u all make of that musical episode of Buffy? And what about the ending!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I only got to see the end of it but I know someone thathas it on divX, so I'll borrow it. It didn't seem too corny. The picture quality was great, widescreen and great colours. Wish all the episodes were like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Funny you should mention it. I wouldn't normally watch anything Buffy related but as yellum said, the image quality was outstanding & the colours were exceptionally vibrant.

However, their singing left little to be desired :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭schrodinger

The only one who could sing was Giles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kinkyminx

it was extremely odd but u couldnt not keep watchin!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

If all telly had that picture quality my post count on boards would be a lot lower.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I had a hearty ROFFLE to it - I thought it ruled. It cleverly revealed a lot about all the characters aswell.

Giles has a good voice as do Anya and Tara (Tara's best I think).

I nearly fell off the couch laughing when Anya breaks into the "Bunnies" solo - all I could think of was Monty Python and the Holy Grail and that just pushed me over the edge.

It was fun, but not something he'd want to do again (Mr Whedon I mean).

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Did anyone else think the subtext to the lesbian-serenading song was what in "Chasing Amy" was referred to as lesbian penetration? Kind of a new take on "Whole Lotta Love".

Advertisement