Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This Scooby Doo film

• 15-02-2002 11:29am

I was at monsters inc last night (class film by the way, i recommend ye all go see it!)..but before it, there was a trailer for scooby doo.

Everyone in the cinema thought it was a new Batman movie (same music, same warner bros. sign, then the two ear prongs on the mask)...then the lightning flashes and it turns out to be scooby doo himself!

But it look strange...scooby doo is computer generated (i always wondered how they were going to do that) and i can't help thinking that the end product will be some shoddy Disney look-alike and the acting (that freddie prinze lad is so fake in films!) coupled with the computer dog, doesn't to me , seem to be the perfect mix!

I could be wrong, maybe they will all act well (stranger things have happened!) and the dog will interact alright...but I don't know...aaaaaaaarrrrgggggghhh!

Anyone else with such thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭ramius

I seen this clip on film 2002, i think it looks pretty cool, but it could be really bad as that buffy one is going to be in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

"And I could have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those blasted kids!"

I can just imagine the story line...

On a dark,foggy night, a group of young adults and their dog were driving through...the Ghost Forest!
    Suddenly, they saw...the ghost of the old owner of the big, rich mansion on the hilltop.
    Everyone else is scared witless, while the intrepid group (who of course aren't scared) decide to investigate!

Jenkies!:D

So whos the cast ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

If Scrapy Doo dies in it, I will happily pay to see it.

• Advertisement

du du du du du du "Puppy power!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

anyone see the Scooby Doo bit in Jay & Silent Bob, NOW THAT is the way its suppose to be! :D

Advertisement