Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come back Steve Conway!

Options
  • 15-02-2002 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Is no one else going to be sad that we have no Steve Conway to wake up to in the morning??

Bring back the Morning show!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 evil_L

y r they gettin rid of it in the first place?? (im in college in limerick at the mo so i dunno wots goin on!!!!):confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manufractured Individual

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭joey D

Goodness me, mornings certainly won't be the same. In fact, they'll be quite ****. The thoughts of having nothing to keep me sane thru the horrible smelly traffic except inane, shallow commercially-driven pop crap stations. And of course 'Morning Ireland' with David Ignoramus Hanley, Whiney Moany Bitch and Cathal Adenoids Gimp.

Bring back Steve Conway!

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭My name is Mud

Steve,

we know you are gonna be on Fridays from 7 till 9, which starts in March, but im gonna miss your morning antics.

Everybody Give it up for Steve and the Morning show!

Steve, cheers for all the laughs and squeky microphone antics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭freakofnature

its what i wake up to, nobody, but nobody, can beat steev conway at playin good music to wake me up and get ready for that hell they call school.

with love from all the coffin girls

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭GerK

Here here, texting in from bed in the mornings was one of the few things that brings me out of alpha state in the mornings, now I'll never be able to get outta bed! I'll prolly get bleedin fired D'OH!

G

Advertisement