Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eager beaver job seeker

• 15-02-2002 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I am studying an mcse at the moment (9am-1pm mon to thurs). I am looking for work as a network admin/technician outside of those hours and in the southside/town area. I have programming, hardware, software experience. I am network+ certified and have a city & guilds in computer programming. Does anyone know anyone who needs someone?:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

how did you find the network+ exam?
    hard, easy?
    are you studying any of the other comptia exams?
    im currently reading the server+ and network+ books, but i wasnt going to do the exams, but im not too interested in the MS ones at the moment, so i might fill my time doing those.
    any recommendations?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Thomas Kelly

Hello Mate

Where are you studying for your mcse's ? Could you post some info please.

Best Regards

Tommy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 fredthebread

The network+ exam was handy. Just use the braindumps and you 'll cruise it. I only got one question wrong. Just make sure they have the resolution set properly on the monitor before you start. Some of the exhibits can have small writing on them.
    I plan to do the A+ when I get a chance

Advertisement