Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part-time/Contract Designer (wanted)

• 15-02-2002 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

Hi

m'company is looking for a graphic/web designer to produce bits and bobs on an occasional and sporadic basis.

The majority of work would be logo/image creation, web template design etc.
    The actual web site design would be done by ourselves, but our graphical capabilities are sadly lacking (I can barely sign my own name).

We are interested in anyone from students to pensioners so long as you have the talent. You can work remotely or in our offices (if your not claustrophobic).

Interested? ronan@cloch.com.

Samples of previous work and a sense of humour are the only formal requirements.

Thanks

Ronan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Where? I'd guess Dublin since Dublin peeps never put a location in an advertisement.

(I'm not interested btw :) But more info. would prolly be helpful)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I am interested.. I do contract work as it is so another bit of part time work is always welcome

Some more details would be great... if you dont want to post here email them to me at rymus@eircom.net

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

I am interested but id like to know a bit more.

more info:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=42481

Advertisement