Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who wants to be a millionaire???

Options
  • 15-02-2002 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

A recently married couple goes to bed after watching Who Wants to be a Millionaire on TV. The husband wants to get freaky, so he tells his wife: "Okay baby, lets do it!"
    The wife replies: "No."
    So the husband replies: "Is that your final answer?"
    To which the wife replies: "Yes, that's my final answer."
    So the husband says: "Then I think I want to phone a friend."

A woman walks into a Rug store looking to purchase something for her new apartment.
    She gazes over the selection of persian rugs and sees one with the perfect color and pattern to compliment her decor, spread out on the floor.
    As she leans down to look closer at the fibers, her ass erupts with a thunderous blast.
    Horrified, she stands up and looks around to see if anyone noticed.
    A salesclerk isn't far, and in an attempt to cover her accident, she asks "How much for this one?"
    The man responds, "Lady, you farted just *looking* at the rug. You're going to **** when you hear the price."

Advertisement