Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monsters Inc.

• 16-02-2002 1:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

I liked it. I liked it alot.

It is quite funny in places and inteligent in places too.

GO SEE IT NOW!!!!!

Oh yeah and say to watch the "out takes" they run with the credits. Excellent too.

Fade to Credits
    Scipio_major

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

yeah i saw that movie tooa nd i though it was dead funny!!! And scipio_major is right those outakes at the end are dead funny aswell!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I liked it too, but the out takes are just getting old now. I liked the short animation at the start of it too.

Wasn't the big ugly green old woman very like some of those characters that were in Rockos Modern Life on nickleodeon. Bev Bighead was the characters name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Absolutely brilliant!

go see :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Yeah, top film. Missed the short at the start though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

The short at the start had me crying it was so funny. Although I was a huge fan of the pixar lamp short at the start of TS2 also.

This film was excellent. The kid was cute and likable... I don't think I can say that about any other disney cartoon child. The film was quite different from Toy Story though - more innocent, less cynical and full of proper jokes instead of bland parodies of pop culture like Shrek.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Saw it in the Savoy in Cork.
    have to say the CGi is top notch. Pixar just get better and better.
    The child moves with such fluid and life-like nature it's quite believable.
    Her facial expressions obviously took a lot of time too.
    John Goodman's voice is perfectly cast for the role.
    The into anim was class.
    Graba sneak for download here(~7megs). I think there's a plugin requiered for Quicktime too though.

Here for the outtakes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

the out-takes were some of the funniest bits in the whole thing, am that does not imply the film wasn't good, cos it was class! but watch the end, especially for the cameo's brillant stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

the short before the movie was excellent. myself and 3 of my friends laughed our asses off at it.

Very good film, the animation is excellent (a la final fantasy where you can see each strand of hair moving seperatly)

Great comedy moments in it too... Even though it cost €7 *shudder* to get in to see it, it was worth it.

Ohh and the out-take at the end where they put the play on - Im still laughing now "put that thing back where it came from..." :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

Still haven't seen it but my mouth is watering now!!

Advertisement