Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visual Basic for Excel

Options
  • 16-02-2002 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,443 ✭✭✭

I am a 4th year degree student in GMIT Galway. I am having difficult with Visual basic for Excel. is there any good sites on the net with information tutorials or even some books you could recommend.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

http://www.vbweb.co.uk/show/35 is a good starting point for excel related macros...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭marauder

In my experience vb in excel, especially older versions is quite different from vb vb if you know what I mean. I used to do some work in vb on Access 97 and found the help files with it pretty useful, so I assume the online help with excel is similar...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

A little tip on something I find helpful when trying to do stuff with office from vb or vba. Record a macro that does what you want then look at the code in the vba editor. Dead easy.

Advertisement