Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Fleet Bridge Commander Demo

Options
  • 16-02-2002 2:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

its out and its good, its on a few good download sites by now

109mb, the graphics are very nice indeed.

My travels in the demo came across one very intereasting ship tho...

Devore

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

All this time DeVore was an akari class battle ship! hmmm interesting plot development in the on going saga of boards.ie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Maybe Hobbes will make up a new The Gathering card with Devore having a warp core breach and closing down a board :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

I have this one (fullver) and its pure class. The only major irritation being the lack of a quicksave function.

You really get the feeling of sitting on the bridge of a starship, altough it does sometimes feel that your crew go over your head a bit too often. Your first officer handles all the ship to ship comms via scripted cutscenes for example, leaving you feeling like a bit of a spectator.

All in all, well worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Battlecruiser Millenium is also worth a look. Hell of a learning curve on it but it offers a lot of freedom.

• Advertisement

just got the demo and finished it first go... pritty surprised, when i looked at the commands i nearly cryed but u figure out the basics quickly enough n the crew nearly run the ship themselves :)

Advertisement