Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&C Renegade (demo)

Options
  • 16-02-2002 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭

NYOM.

Discuss.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Thats putting it mildly,

Aside from the lag...this game is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Pile of cack that barely justifies the C&C name. Compared to other recent FPS', it's absolutely bloody rubbish. I honestly can't see where six years of development have gone on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

like it then do ya rob? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Monty's only saying that because he's an RA2 fanatic and I'm sure that Sico is agreeing purely to do with the ongoing issue of blackmail and deceit in Nethouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

I've spent the last hour playing a 16man game and its brill.
    Graphics are cack but the gameplay is good.
    Not the best game in the world but worth a go when yer bored.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

if thats the best Westwood can do on the FPS front then they should stop now. Its a disgrace to the C&C name !!

ill only buy it when it hits €6.35 in Smiths [cork]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Aside from the lag,I have very few complaints about the game...But as usual the story goes, you cant judge the finished version of a game by the demo....
    The lag has been explained and after the last 4 hrs of playing it on decent servers, I agree with the explanation...ie muppets with crappy connections and those on limited bandwidth are setting standard servers, find a good server and your laughing....

Patience and an open mind will help you see the truth...dont expect what hype tells you to because its usally wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Its not bad but in all fairnes bad alg and its not reaky that impressive compared to what iv seen comping on the X-box so ill wait to see what happens with the final porduct not enuf to judge. BUt not to well plused yet. ~:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I don't think C&C R is coming out on Xbox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

But as usual the story goes, you cant judge the finished version of a game by the demo....

Ah okay then. Maybe the demo rocks your socks, I haven't played it. The full game is boring and tedious beyond all belief :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

So's YORE MA.

Quite apart from that, the last time I stayed up all night playing with anything was Red Faction season.

Apart from YORE MA of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Its toooo laggy though.
    I play on dual isdn and its bad.
    We need an Irish server

Advertisement