Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asus ta, how do i get modem emu working on it?

• 17-01-2001 2:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

hay all. i got my isdn line yesterday, i need to see if i can get my snl account working on it. has anyone got the modem emu working on the asus ta's? just on the one line at 56k, is it just a matter of setting the line speed to 56k?? can anyone help? give me ideas?

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

when you get it working post back here and let me know !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

Well i tried it for ages cos i liked the idea of using one modem for all the connections. So i had a look around and asked a lot of people these same questions.
    I heard of a product called RVS-COM. However couldnt get it working. RVS has a software modem in it among other things.
    The hassle and the hardship trying to get this piece of **** software working. Then i got a brainstorm. I spent 20 quid on a winmodem.
    Lesson learned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭TOWN

Emm i got the same isdn ta modem,asus with an analog port in it,but it says its supported by rvs-com lite software,and overlord says he had throuble getting it working,surly this rvs software is on the drivers that come with the TA adapter.
    I havent fitted it in my pc yet so plz any help or info.

Advertisement