Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrishUnsigned redesign

Options
  • 17-02-2002 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

IrishUnsigned has recently been redesigned in terms of layout and structure, but not colour! Now I want to change the colours to make it more eye-catching (bearing in mind the 'criticisms' it received on the Things... section!) so have a look if you find the time and let me know what way it should be changed.

If you know your stuff, send me a CascadingStyleSheet and I will check out the colour scheme you chose. If I use someone's .css design I will naturally credit the designer.

Any other advise, especially if you are a designer, but also from a user-friendly point of view, lease email me at ron@nciGrapevine.com

I especially want to know views on the atructure (each section and subsection being relevant to each other etc).

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement