Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Ideas?

Options
  • 17-02-2002 3:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Hello, not sure if you are aware but I own Damnyanks.com hence the name :). Anyway I was working on the site a few months back when the twin towers happened so I thought out of taste not to touch it for a while.

Out of bordom I started reading the forums :rolleyes: 12 m8's spamming wasnt the best thing :). But really I would like your opinions on what sort of content and restrictions I should now impose I dont want to get into to much trouble with it, its only for fun like so dont take it to personal.

P.s Is this in right forum?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

was it really your intention to highligh the "stupidity" of americans ?

why would you stop because of the events ? have you decided that they have become more intelligent in the past 6 months ?

mindboggle.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Is it going to be satirical ? Like theonion.com ? You'll get the nuts complaining whether its a kissass yank site or a piss take of them type site.

Just quote the whole freedom of speech thing that they say they hold dear, yet they restrict it more every day.. but thats for another forum..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Moved to Politics from Webmaster. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

amp test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Irish_Ranger_IR

use it as a Axis Dod web site... there you go...........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭ReefBreak

Don't forget to include a picture of the bandwagon you're standing on...

Advertisement