Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drunken antics frowned on by the Guards

• 17-02-2002 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Inspired by the interesting stories about Dublin bus, I started wondering about all the alcohol-fueled dum-ass adventures that the pigs took offence to.
    You know the sort of stuff I'm talking about; stealing fire hydrants and stuff like that.
    My own story is about the time me and a mate started moving traaffic cones, and then running away giggling, over and over again, untill the fuzz came, and hauled me away.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Saw two drunken women try to nick a traffic cone recently. Unfortunately for them it was one of the bigger ones with about 10kg of ballast in the bottom. They legged it when they saw a security guard coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Me and a friend took a road sigh across town one time in broad daylight...

Not a small thing, either... One massive ****er, took both of us to carry it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Putting shopping trolleys in weird places is always fun. Especially hard to reach ones, like on top of sign posts and stuff, just getting impaled :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭the omen

I came out of a party really drunk and really hungry hopped into a close by law car and asked them for a snack box and a lift home.They didnt take to it too kindly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

oh god drunken moronics my list is endless :D

Got in a fight with a car once - started kicking it and stuff then decided to drop kick the front windshield! triped on teh bonnet and knocked myself out cold!

Have stripped many times

Sometimes go on walk about! - this one time (not at band camp;)) i was on my way home, decided i'd like a little walk through the fields. This is in Thurles btw. So anyway found a field n started wandering around, climbed through a couple of ditches and decided it was time to head home.
    I could just see a road nearby, but it ment going through a junk yard.. hoped over the wall "grrrrrrr" one ticked off look dog waiting for me at the other side!
    Ran, dog gave chase, managed to scramble up onto an old van and back over the wall.
    It doesn't end there... next to the junk yard was a rather high fence with barbed wire on teh top, climbed up easily enough. Got through the barbed wire easily enough n fell over the other side!
    Wandering around again lookin for a way out, considering climbing into a garden of one of the neighbouring houses and geting out that way. So after examining the wall i decided to walk down further as the wall wasn't so high, thats when i seen the big gaping exit.... it turnes out i was in a park :D Almost hit the swings on the way out too lol

Whilst on a mystery tour (rag week) got extremely drunk, anyway time to go home... got onto the bus , decided to make a grand entrance. Strutted up the steps and spun round to greet my audiance, bumped my head and fell back out the door! :D

Another funny one was a holloween night we decided to spend in and abandoned house... long story, maybe some other time :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

well there was this one time i made a chicane on lucan bypass out of traffic cones and sat and watched cars having to break very hard. it was good. no police though. or this other time i was really drunk outside whelans, with not a toilet in sight. so in my drunken state i decided that the window would make the perfect latrine. unfortunatly the bouncers there didnt like the idea of me soiling their establishment and decided to deal with me in the only way they knew - kick the crap out of me. but me being the sharp one i am seen em coming even in my drunken state and managed to 1. finish my refreshing piss and 2. get the hell out of there without suffering any serious injury.

and there was also this time a drank a bottle of tequila lost the ability to read, got on the 39 nightlink instead of the 25 and ended up in clonsila. then proceded to walk to dunboyne. it was good.
    oh and there was this one time 2 christmas's ago in the palace(sorry it wasnt my fault college party) i got insanly drunk was thrown out after falling on a bouncer. i then slept with the bums under the atm on camden street.
    and this other time i helped put a box of 3 week old mouldy crispy pankcakes into the letterbox of a house full of old women.
    and there are many many more i dont remember and with good reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

When in college I had the ability to steal cones at an alarming rate. Thankfully I left them all in my mates flat taking up all their space. I also took crowd control barriers( the big one) which took 2 people to lift back to their flat. Signs also were left there. My flatmate has this ability to steal stuff too. We have a Green Energy Festival cone in the living room and 3 no parking signs. We also stole a loose chippings sign from Kerry and gave it to other lads a house warming present. Most of the above where taken in a drunken state, apart from the last one.

Apart from that, there is just the usual falling over stuff. Banging my head. Getting sick. Stealing glasses for the flat. Falling over.

My favourite recent one was trying to drop kick a traffic cone, missing, and falling on my ass, tearing a hole in the seat of my new trousers. It may not seem funny but if you saw me it might make more sence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I was out on the beer with a few friends celebrating Galways Senior All-Ireland Win. We were in Taaffe's in Galway and two of my friends were having one drink each as a tost for each member of the panel. That worked out at 6 pints and twenty odd vodka and oranges each.

Later that night the two lads were to be seen flying down shop street in a shopping trolley, with another drunken friend was pushing, with the slightly less intoxicated me looking out as there were a good few gardaí around that night. Very funny, especially at the end when the trolley was sent flying towards a road and one of the lads had to jump out to save himself from rolling out onto it.

A guy I used to work with a few years was driving into galway with a few friends for a night out. (He doesn't drink) Later on that night while heading home they were going home down the N17 past Corinthians pitch. They pulled in, got out some tools from the boot and proceeded to steal a 30 foot long Heiniken hoarding from the siode of the pitch. They then tied it onto the roof and drove home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Irish_Ranger_IR

There was this one time..em..I was in a bar..no..I was in a Barn..sorry, submarine, we were off to Abagio, near the Gongo, when...Ooosh Flying German planes, anbendum...Great big snake, mumbleings, he was the tallest man i have ever sceen, gerblleings..Sorry...I'm afriad, I was very, very, very Drunk........

Oh...There was this onetime in band camp, but that's another story................Stay tuned..............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

No stories to report. I'm a good wittle boy. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I recall the Gardaí being most unimpressed with me or my compatriates on a few scant occasions...

Debs: Got hammered - we stumbled down Main St, Castlebar and sat outside one of the shops finishing our drink and waiting for a nearby resturant to open for breakie (tradition). We were singing and roaring as only drunken 18 year olds dressed up in tuxes can do and the Gardaí came along...
    "Did you do that?"
    "What?"
    "THAT!"
    We looked up and someone had taken 2 smaller cars and put them perpendicular to the road so that the whole street was blocked - we were so flutered, we hadn't even noticed. We all just fell about the place laughing and the Gardaí knew it couldn't have been us.

College: Rag week - walking out of a pub and we started singing a Back Street Boys song - don't ask how, but we did. We were roaring it at the top of our voices and an unmarked car pulls up beside us asking us to be quiet. They go up the road a wee bit, we start again. They slam the brakes and throw the car into reverse, we leg it.

And of course, the classic...
    It was my birthday - 3 of us were very, very drunk. We wandered off and tried to get back into thr house - no joy. Someone had closed the dead-bolt and we were going nowhere. The Station was just round the corner and seemed to be the only place open (we never thought of the hospital and it's vending machine goodness). I walked in first, the other 2 just behind and asked the desk sergent if we could stay cause we were locked out. He said we could sit in the reception area, but he couldn't give us a cell (I think he was having a bit of a laugh, but I was far too drunk to remember having consumed 2 litres of Gin and Bitter Lemon + pints in the nightclub). So, I grabbed one of the lads by the nexk and said "If I punch him, do I get a cell?"
    "Yes, but you also have an assault charge to deal with"
    "Oh yeah" and I let go, much to the relief of my mate.
    "Ye'll have to be gone before 7:30 when the Super comes into work - just incase he gets annoyed"
    "No worries - thanks Garda - you're the best ever"

A friend of mine was very drunk one night and when he woke up in the morning he was covered in dirty black grease.

It turned out that in his drunken state he had tried to break into a JCB on the. When he couldn't get in he opened one of the engine covers and started messing with stuff.

I doubt the Gardaí would have been too happy if they found him. But I'd say it would have been a lot better than if the builders had found him.

The same lad was seen early one morning talking to a block of cheese.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Originally posted by the omen
    I came out of a party really drunk and really hungry hopped into a close by law car and asked them for a snack box and a lift home.They didnt take to it too kindly.

class!!! :D

what did they do??

I suppose as long as he didn't want to shít in his cap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

My housemate got pulled for taking a piece of scaffolding from a building site as a 'souvenir' of a night out.
    After being brought to the station the garda game him an ear full and then proceeded to take his belt off and held it as if he was going to hit him while screaming like a madman, then garda just told him to bring it back and that was it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

The Gardai are unimpressed by people who sit curled on the top of phoneboxes with only their face poking out the neck of their jumper, and with said jumper pulled over their knees, with their sleeves hanging limp and their leather-gloved hands sticking out of the bottom of the jumper somewhat akin to an Owl's talons, especially when that person responds to all questions with a very mildly delivered 'twit-twooooo'.

Garda: Madam, could I ask you what you think you're doing?

unidentified owl impersonator: woooo-twooooo

Garda: Madam, could you please come down off the phonebox?

unidentified owl impersonator: twit-twooooo, wooooo

/repeat until threat of arrest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Drunken Shenanigans are the best!

I had many an adventure last year in college, but this year, even though we have more responsible, we are still doing our fair share.

Before X-mas we were walking home from the night club on the way to the 24hr for the reason of munchies and it started to rain the kind of cold rain that hurts your face and soaks u in seconds so we decided to sprint the half mile.

We were going for about half a minute and a friggin cop car comes out of no where and stops us and the reatards then proceed to ask us why we were running.

Resisting telling them to "FUCK OFF ITS PISSING RAIN!!!" we ended up being questioned for 5 minutes and they even took our details.
    utter spastics.

Two friends of mine was out on a major session one night. They ended up in Supermacs in Eyre Square having the customary feed before going home. One of the lads decided it would be a good laugh to take a roll of refuse sacks with him. After a bit of prompting from the other lad he gives in and says that he'll do it. He shoves the roll into one of his pockets, hides the top of it under his shirt and starts walking out.

He would have been grand except for the fact that the other lad was locked and he started laughing his árse off and pointing at his mate going out the door.

The bouncers see the other guy laughing and start wondering whats going on. A quick look reveals the bulge of the refuse under the shirt. They take him to one side find the refuse sacks . His bad luck continues as a Garda squad car happens to be outside at that moment. The bouncers call the cops over and they arrest my friend for theft, put him in the squad car and bring him down to Mill Street Garda Station for the night.

While being booded in for the night my friend realises he recognises the Garda on the desk and that the Garda knows his father well. At this point alcohol takes over and he gives his home address and his fathers name in a hope that the Garda would think of his father and let him off with a telling off. Unfortunately for him the Garda showed no reaction and continued booking him in.

In the meantime the second friend walked down to the station looking for his friend. He ended up paying £50 to bail him out for the night. The Gardai told the arrested guy that he would be requested to appear in court at a later date and that he would recieve a letter in the post regarding his case.

Luckily for him no letter ever arrived but he made sure the second friend never went down to the station to reclaim his £50 just in case.

Another one:

Another friend of mine saw someone he knew in a fight outside a nightclub a good few years ago. He went flying into the fight to help defend his friend. He was on the ground fighting with someone when he felt someone grabbing his shoulders. He turned around and swung a punch and before he knew it he had a Garda flat out on the ground.

Obviously enough they arrested him and the case was brought to court. He got away pretty lightly considering the offence as it was his first time in court.

This lad was still in secondary school at the time and didn't want his parents to find out because he knew he'd get in serious shít there. The one thing he was worried about was the courts summary in the local papers, so he got together with a few friends and cousins who knew about the court appearance and they bought every copy they could find of the papers that had it in the hope that no-one would find out.

Of course it didn't and he not only ended out of pocket but also in serious shít with his parents.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭the omen

Originally posted by Lemming

class!!! :D

what did they do??

Not much just ass rapped me!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by the omen
    Not much just ass rapped me!!!

how was it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

Originally posted by Irish_Ranger_IR
    There was this one time..em..I was in a bar..no..I was in a Barn..sorry, submarine, we were off to Abagio, near the Gongo, when...Ooosh Flying German planes, anbendum...Great big snake, mumbleings, he was the tallest man i have ever sceen, gerblleings..Sorry...I'm afriad, I was very, very, very Drunk........

I was very upset the time that he was mumbling about some thing and at the end you realise that he's talking about someone dieing .. and ... well ... *snif*

um ... but then monkeys stole my hat.

Saw a wheelie bin on top of a bus shelter in, I think, Aungier Street.

The only time I have been really wasted (15 shorts of about 6 different drinks in 3 hours on an empty stomach). the bouncers got me off the premises. Fell asleep in the toilet in Abra. Decided to go home. Felt 'unsafe'. Stopped in Garda station to sit down (it was freezing out). Fell asleep. Desk sergeant not impressed 'either you go home or we call a doctor'. Stayed for about half an hour. Left voluntarily. Took 2 hours to walk 1.5 miles home. Avoided drink for a long time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by Victor
    Took 2 hours to walk 11.5 miles home. Avoided drink for a long time.

Why didn't you get a taxi? Or were you too drunk to think of that? :)

<edit to add some drunken stories>

Remember there a year or two ago, being hassled by a bunch of tinkers in Eyre Square in Galway, one minute there was one and we were cool with givin him grief then loads of them and they're girlfriends appeared and suddenly there was too much fraca, as far as I recall we just legged it. Then me and a mate stole an empty keg (still heavy when drunk) and proceed to climb over walls and down pits in a dangerous fashion through a building site. Cops appeared so we dropped the keg, making an amazing amount of noise and legged it. Adnans could probably clarify the tinker situation.

Got the head whupped off me in Dundalk years ago by five lads. I'd been talkin to them all night and they seemed sound, although I was so drunk I couldn't remember whether I was born in Dundalk or Drogheda, they sound very similar! I was chattin to some girl then, and she managed to get me to buy her a pint, even though I didn't want too. Then one of the lads accuses me of drinking his beer, I told him to fúck off, he's drinkin Guinness and I'd been drinkin bud all night. All of a sudden five of them start whuppin me. Fúckers knocked half a tooth out!! I collapsed on a table when I got to where I was staying and smashed it to pieces :)

I've loads more, but they're difficult to recall as you can imagine :)
    All the usual road signs though.

Originally posted by Dr. Loon
    quote: Originally posted by Victor
    Took 2 hours to walk 11.5 miles home. Avoided drink for a long time.

Why didn't you get a taxi? Or were you too drunk to think of that? :)
    Sorry typo. 1.5 miles. 20-30 minute walk normally.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

A gang of us were staggering home one night to a mate place to crash there for the night, one of the lads disappears down a side alleyway for a slash when next thing we hear this rumbling sound behind us, there is yer man bringing home a wheelie bin..

So anyway, then he decides he's tired and jumps into it... it must have been brand new as it was spotless...

So there are 3 of us pushing this home and yer man inside with the cover down, next thing the cops pull up, and get out... when they start asking us about the bin, yer man jumps out of the bin and screams...

"me mammy didnt want me anymore and these lads are bringing me home"..

One of the cops nearly dropped dead, the other was pissing himself laughing... in the end they told us to bring it back to wherever we found it and no more would be said about it..

Very funny... :D:D:D:D

Originally posted by ToxicPaddy
    One of the cops nearly dropped dead, the other was pissing himself laughing... in the end they told us to bring it back to wherever we found it and no more would be said about it.

/me is crying with laughter.

Took my brother home on his stag night in a shopping trolley (part of the journey, up a hill, was on ribbed concrete - not comfortable).

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭n.catenthusiast

Me and a mate were walking to the bus stop in stillorgan, and had to climb over a wall in Farmleigh, if you know it. we were heading back to his house, so we had to sober up. he was still drinking, so when he placed his can onto the wall so he could climb over, I knocked it off(still pissed myself of course) He went flying over the wall to get it, and FORGOT TO PUT HIS HANDS OUT TO STOP FALLING, cause he was so plastered.
    He landed on his face, and had a huge lip. when he woke up the next morning his face was encrusted with blood, and needed to get stuff from the pharmacy, it was so bad.

moral of the story: Remember not to land on your face when falling.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by n.catenthusiast
    Me and a mate were walking to the bus stop in stillorgan, and had to climb over a wall in Farmleigh [/B]
    Eh, isn't Farmleigh the far side of the Phoenix Park?

Eh, isn't Farmleigh the far side of the Phoenix Park?

mabe it is, but the one i'm talking about is a housing estate off the stillorgan dual carriageway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

One year near to Halloween I was building a bonfire with some friends it was getting late so we decided to leave it and go to the pub.

We all got very drunk.

On the way home we passed where we had been building the bonfire and decided to have a bit of fun.

We took out a large spindle shaped wooden thing that was used to wrap plastic piping around for transport to building sites and kicked to of the wooden planks in the centre out so that there was a hole big enough to get into the centre of the spindle.

I got in.

My friends turned it on its side and started to role it down the road.

The road was down hill so the spindle quickly picked up momentum and soon my friends could not keep up with it.

(I was dizzy as fuc#)

It crossed a T junction and slammed into a garden wall half knocking it down.

I managed to get out and limp quickly away from the house. The owner came out saw the damage and rang the police but by the time they arrived we where in a friends house and no one had seen us run from the wall.

Despite the pain I couldn't stop laughing.

This one could be entitled "Garda antics frowned on by the drunk!"

(Told to me by a friend I worked with a few months ago)

A few lads (including my friend) were out one night in Dublin. One of the other lads got a very drunk so they decided to head home and grab a some cans at an offie on the way home. They were walking down the road when they saw two Gardaí coming. They knew these particualr Gardaí weren't the nicest guys to deal with(the kind that might confiscate your cans) so they stopped near a fence just before they met the guards and dropped the cans over the fence so the Gardaí wouldn't confiscate them.

The Gardaí came over and started asking them what they were up to. They explained that their friend had a bit too much to drink and that they were bringing him home from town. The drunk guy barely realised that the Gardaí were there and was acting the idiot but the lads convinced the Gardaí that everything was OK. They were just about to leave when the drunk guy fell backwards over the fence. Next thing he gets up again with a bag of cans in his hand and says "Jaysus lads, look what I just found!".

The Gardaí take the cans and the lads are left to walk the drunken idiot home with no beer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Ohh notorious cat enthusiat (thread starter) you're antics are most hilarious, stealing fire extinguishers,Man i was pissed off it didfnt work so we threw it in a river, stealing a can of beans and trying to open it or unconsciously taking the piss out a group of scumbags while the rest of us backed away slowly, the fast.

OHHHHH memories but i think the garda's frowned ion you what with the whole underage factor and going

NCE:what should i call you? ,officer
    Garda: just call me sergeant
    NCE:okay officer it is

And you asked him if he had seen the crucible

COme on NCE youre not sharing ur hilarious antics with us

P.S he was underage for all of this

hhmmm, seems like I forget all this stuff.

lets see... there was the time i walked around a school for the deaf during the night with my pants down, singing "What if God was one of us?"
    There's other stuff-when i remember it i'll post it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

i have had a few, so i'm told, but i was too pissed to remember them :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

After the NPB gig in whealans me and a few of me mates decided to grab somethin' in eddie rockets, i ordered the messiest thing i could...Ribs and buffalo wings :) after unsucessfuly trying to eat then without getting barbecue sauce all over me i decided to clean myself up with some of the tissues.. after proceding to empty the whole thing of tissues and throwing them around for a few minutes we decided to draw faces in mustard on the tables..then we were kicked out after shouting stuff like Great ART shouldn't be supressed! and **** like that.. then i forgot my wallet.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

You cant beat the old steal some cones and make roadblocks with them game.
    I remember one time it was the night before bin day, and some of my mates went around collecting all the wheelie bins on the road and they put them in this fellahs garden and then they wrote his mobile number on them saying bin's for sale.
    One of my mates got arrested one time and when he was in the cell in kevin st. garda station he decided he was going to take on all the police there, so he starts screaming at them though that little hole in the bottom of the door. Then that night his da collected him and he thought his da was a cop coz he was still so hammered and he said he would have hum and that he was gonna kick the crap out of the bangarda that arrested him. (Is it bean or ban I cant remember anymore).
    Do you ever notice when you have to walk home drunk that you find yourself there without even noticing the walk, it's like your subconscious gets you home while you are actually off in lala land

Originally posted by Makaveli
    Do you ever notice when you have to walk home drunk that you find yourself there without even noticing the walk, it's like your subconscious gets you home while you are actually off in lala land

Yeah, that's your drunk radar kicking in :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Ah the old drunken radar...... no matter how hammered you get, even if walking alone you always seem to make it to your house. Got to love it.

John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Three years ago this summer I was back in a kind of nightclub in the sticks in Galway. Many will know it as Peacocke's.
    It was a beach-party, where they get in atruck load of standard quarry sand and fill a pool with water out the back. Good craic. Got hammered, drank a bit of everything, from Blue ICE cider that tasted like stale feet, to rank giunness with bits of sand floating on the head to After Shock that tasted like diesel and liquerice.
    Puked my ring out, naturally. Dozed on the toilet seat for a while. Suddenly noticed the place had gone quiet, walked outside and just made it onto the bus to bring me to my hometown.
    Puked on the bus, feeling like ****e - especially after eating those dodgey barbequed chicken wings - with a friend of mine shaking me asking if I was alright while he was pissed as a fart. Didn't get into any fights. For once. Didn't pull that night either, but I couldn't have cared less at the time.
    Got off the bus in the village. Siad good night to the lads and lassies. Previously I had left my bike behind the chipper, which required walking down a very steep hill to get round to it.
    Got my bike, walked it up this hill - slipping more then once - and proceeded to try and cycle home.
    I had to make a kind of J-turn if you know what i mean to get in the right direction facing home and so had to cycle down the same side of the hill again (not the bit leading down behind the chipper, but on the main road).
    Picked up what felt like a tremendous amount of speed and was going happily along, keeping close to the footpath to my left so as not to get knocked down.
    The road was dimly lit and in the shadows anything may lurk.
    A woman often parks her car on the footpath at this one house (thogh she has a perfectly good drive way - probably can't get in or reverse out without tearing teh shíte out of the paintwork),
    which, coincedently, just happens to be in one of these blind spots.
    There's me, tearing along good-o, pissed as a skunk heading straight towards a few weeks in intensive care when a car comes up behind me with full-beam headlights on.
    Thank Christ.
    Lights lit up the parked car on the footpath and I just about swerved to avoid it, pulling out in front of this car behind me, who was about to overtake me as this was happening.
    "BEEEEEPPpppeeeewwwww..." car flies past, I'm nearly killed and justmanage to stay on the bike.
    I burst my hole laughing, wobbling along the road. I still had another mile ahead of me and I kinda dosed off while cycling.
    Arrived at the house, (relatively) safe and sound.
    Let myself in and went to sleep. Mother hadn't a clue.
    This was when i was 15-16.
    And they say youth is wasted on the young.

One of my mates is a psycho... him and another mate were in his house drinking whiskey and slamming sambuca's...anyway night went on, and they were both píssed. They went through and were just watchin TV... so this guy - we'll call him Jim, was sort of curled up like a foetus on the couch and the two of them eventually dosed off. My other mate woke up to the Jim moaning... he was fast asleep, still in foetal position, so my mate tried to wake him up... no joy. Eventually Jim gets up of his own accord, other mate tries speaking to him but just gets a blank stare, as Jim walks through to the kitchen! So other mate follows him to see what's going on..... he goes to the kitchen to find Jim, taking his cacks off, then his boxers, and takin a píss on the fridge! :D
    Mate just cracked his head laughin, as Jim returns to bed. Next morning mate wakes up to hear Jim screaming at the dog for píssin all over the kitchen floor... and fridge :D True story... and there's plenty more about this particular bloke :)

ah jesus man im crying with laughter here.
    Thats like the time I pissed in a bin coz I couldnt remember where the toilet was

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Some1 i know, had 1 too many joints AND got locked, he got home, went into his parents room, opened a suitcase and proceeded to piss into it, they had only packed that night for holidays the next day!! They were asleep in bed at the time, but he was caught IN THE ACT :eek:

Same bloke same state, another week, staying in his best mates house, tried to take a piss on his mates girlfriend who was sleepin on the sofa, this time SHE managed to stop him! both times he had to be told next day, but didnt believe it! :D

wonder what this strange pissing phenomena is :confused:

Originally posted by Makaveli
    ah jesus man im crying with laughter here.
    Thats like the time I pissed in a bin coz I couldnt remember where the toilet was

Ah, the same guy has píssed in other people's fire places, woekn up in the middle of the night while loads of us were still up, perched on a couch in his boxers, and started giving out to us about it being fúckin freezing!! Didn't remember a thing next morning. He's hilarious.
    One night he was on the píss with a new job. Eventually he ended up by himself in Portmarnock, course he didn't know this. He saw a house which looked like his, so he climbed into the back garden and tried to get in through some unsuspecting familys back door! :) He was arrested anyway for drunk and disorderly.... and was fired shortly after. He's a nutter. In Australia now, I wonder what sort of havoc he's causin there :D

it must be when your bladder makes an executive decision that it wants to be emptied now wether you want to or not. Maybe its on autopilot too

There's other stuff-when i remember it i'll post it.

heres something-everyone knows snow angels, where you lie on your back inb the snow, and move both arms and legs to make an angel shape.
    well some friends do GRAVEL ANGELS- i.e. where you do the same on a main road-its hilarious, and childish and painful and dangerous-the ideal drinking game

Originally posted by Morphéus
    Some1 i know, had 1 too many joints AND got locked, he got home, went into his parents room, opened a suitcase and proceeded to piss into it, they had only packed that night for holidays the next day!! They were asleep in bed at the time, but he was caught IN THE ACT :eek:

Same bloke same state, another week, staying in his best mates house, tried to take a piss on his mates girlfriend who was sleepin on the sofa, this time SHE managed to stop him! both times he had to be told next day, but didnt believe it! :D

wonder what this strange pissing phenomena is :confused:

This guy sounds very familiar, could we be talking about the same person?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

i kinda remember a night in the red box where i fell asleep in the toilet a bouncer had to kick the door down to get me out. it was good. when i got out my friend decided to body slam me onto the road and i almost broke my shoulder. that was not good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Many moons ago, when I was a wee student lad living in Harrington street, we weer having a halloween party and got really pissed off with all the rednecks coming out of the Garda club at 3am and singing LisdoonVarna (after years of putting up with it we were all pretty traumatised). So I got my hifi speakers, propped them up on the window sil, cranked it up to the max and played 'The Oogy boogy' song from The Nightmare Before Xmas from the 3rd floor. It was echoing up and down the whole street.
    Most of the folks outside started looking at their feet and walking quickly, I guess they figured it was all in their heads and it was definitely time to lay of the gargle.

At another party, a college friends brother's house warming. WAY too much tequila. We're trying to get to sleep in the sitting room as it's the only warm place left in the house, with a nice glowing fire. The friend decides he's going to puke, runs for the nearest not-carpet spot, which he decides is the fire.....Til the day I die I'll always have the image of him leaning into the fireplace, hueying and watching a big cloud of steam and ash fly up around his head. It was like a sick version of the Mount Etna explosion.

A mate of mine's dad left a PC projector at home and went off on holiday for the weekend. He had a few friends over, got locked, setup the projector in the kitchen window and they all watched star wars on their neighbours house.

• Advertisement
Advertisement