Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending mail to differnt mail servers for delivery in Outlook

• 19-01-2001 9:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭

Sorry for the bother lads but this is driving me crazy.
    I have a few mail servers that i need to check for new mail. This works fine. However if i then need to reply to a mail from the same mail server I cannot "relay denied". And if i use another email to say a Mailing list then it gets rejected because the mail is "not registered". I can appreciate that mail servers dont want to be used by spammers. But is there any way around this? Any nice solution that people have come up with?

[This message has been edited by Overlord (edited 19-01-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

The only way I know of is to go in to the options (View->Options) of the mail being sent and change "Send Message Using:" to the appropriate server.

By default if you are replying to a message it gets sent to the server it came to you on.

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!
    art is everything and of course nothing and possibly also a sausage

Advertisement