Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Etherlords

Options
  • 17-02-2002 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭

Now here's a game thats going to be overlooked, tho it shouldn't.

The concept is simple..It's basically another Fantasy Turn Based strategy game in the mould of the Heroes Of Might and Magic series.

The similarity ends there. What makes Etherlords so special is the combat, which is done using a turn based system which borrows heavily from Trading Card Game Magic: The Gathering. In fact..its allmost a complete rip-off...even the ability names are the same :)

The card game style combat would be enough to sell the game, but then you got the overworld where you must guide your heroes through all the quests.

So if your a fan of either Heroes of Might and Magic, The card game Magic, or if you'd just like to try Civ3 with a bit of a Fantasy Flavour...then I'd suggest to you not to give this one a miss.

Oh..and did I mention that the graphics rock. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Bah I thought this was going to about the Mastors of Cat5e/6, crimping utp 100base for the good of all mankind. Those who mysteriously chant 0range-white, orange, green-white... etc in order that the the signal be true......

I'll get meh crimper...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I'll get meh crimper...

I was wondering how you got your hair into those sexy wavy shapes!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

oh shut up!

/me blushes.

amp - cos he's worth it

Advertisement