Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compustore?

• 18-02-2002 6:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

Any idea how much they pay?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Minimum wage if i remember correctly! I worked there for a day and then quit cause the guy i worked for was w@nker :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I wouldnt acvise woeking in compustore...... a few of my mates have worked for them, and they hated it.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Originally posted by azezil
    Minimum wage if i remember correctly! I worked there for a day and then quit cause the guy i worked for was w@nker :)

Did you work in SSGW?

SSGW???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by Lump
    I wouldnt acvise woeking in compustore...... a few of my mates have worked for them, and they hated it.

John

just becuase mr x didnt like it doesnt mean that mr y wouldnt like it.
    at least give the reason why he didnt like it.
    was it becuase he wasnt allowed to have a 40 minute smoke break, or was it a real reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

Depends on which department you go to. A mate works there in sales. Gets 6.35euro and hour plus commission which can be anything depending on how much you sell. ;)

He tells me its easy work. You're either stocking shelves/tidying the place or talking to customers. Now thats what he dose in Galway. Don't know about the rest of the stores.

i get €6.5 an hour to sit on my ass and surf the net all day, and i'm up for a raise next month :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

You actually work in the net cafe, but your not the cute girl, so who are you then?

how do you know i not a cute girl ;) lol

I'm usually in fridays 4-8 and sundays 11-6, for the next 2 weeks saturday and sunday. (no i'm not a cute girl btw :D)

Did you work in Compustore during summer 2000?
    I remember going in there one saturday to buy a US Robo modem and there was a guy and [another] cute girl working in there, but never saw him in there again.
    Compustore was located where games world is now and the cash register was really bashed up, missing buttons and everything.

• Advertisement

Could of been me alrite! feck in hell you stalkin me or something! :p :eek:

[chernobyl thinks to himself]we will be together azezil[/chernobyl thinks to himself]

stalking..errr whats that?

AAAHHHHHH!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

ppppppsssssssssssssssstttttttttttt chernobyl, its not stalking, its selective walking! ;)

Advertisement