Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blonde joke!!!

Options
  • 18-02-2002 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

A State Trooper pulls over a swerving car on a lonely back road and approaches the blonde lady driver. "Ma'am," he says, "is there a reason why you're weaving all over the road?"
    The woman replies: "Oh officer, thank goodness you're here! I almost had an accident. I looked up and there was a tree right in front of me. I swerved to the left and there was another tree in front of me. I swerved to the right and there was another tree in front of me!"
    "Ma'am," the officer replies, tapping the blonde's windsheild, "that's your air freshener."

:D:D:D:p:p:p:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

HA HA HA HA....... ****ing great.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Jazzabell

A blonde was driving down the motorway when her car phone rang.
    It was her husband, urgently warning her,"Honey, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on the M25. Please be careful!"
    "It's not just one car!" said the blonde, "There's f*ck*ng hundreds of them!"

Advertisement