Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ahem!!! rude!

Options
  • 18-02-2002 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

A man goes to visit his doctor. "Doc, you've gotta help me! My wife just isn't interested in sleeping with me anymore! No passion, nothing! Haven't you got a pill or something I can give her?"
    "Look, I can't prescribe..."
    "Doc, we've been friends for years. Have you ever seen me this upset? I am desperate! I can't think; I can't concentrate; my life is falling apart! You've got to help me man!"
    The doctor opens his desk drawer and removes a small bottle of pills. "Okay. Ordinarily, I wouldn't do this. These are experimental; the tests so far indicate that they're very powerful. Don't give her more than one, understand? Just one. In her coffee."
    "Okay." So the man goes home, where his wife has dinner waiting. When dinner is finished, she goes to the kitchen to bring dessert. The man quickly takes out the pills, then slips one into his wife's coffee. And then he begins to wonder... The doc said they were powerful. Out of the blue, he drops a pill into his own coffee, just to see what it's like.
    His wife returns and they enjoy their dessert and coffee. Sure enough, a few minutes after they finish, she shudders, sighs deeply, and a strange look comes over her face. In a guttural tone, she moans: "I... need... a man..."
    When the husband sees this, his eyes well up with tears and his hands begin to tremble. In a passion-choked voice, he exclaims: "So do I!"

Advertisement