Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is sky worth the money?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Originally posted by PacMan
    Point taken Madman!!!
    I am sure there are many Chorus and NTL customers who wish they had digital......:D

Damn right, chorus are a headache - picture here is distorted on some of the channels, I'm calling them again on Monday... May just ditch them altogether and get Sky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 ONireland

The Pace Digital TV Adaptor is, basically, just a STB so unfortunately you are still limited to one channel. However, at £100 each on launch, I'm sure this time next year they'll be about £50, so buying two might easily be affordible.

I'm not sure what reception will be like of RTE Digital, but I'm sure it'll be pretty much 100%. It uses CODFM 8K (which the Pace is compatible with) and this we are told to believe is a more reliable system than CODFM 2K (actually, it will have more errors, but even more error correction built in - it should work well).

Advertisement