Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows XP and botf

Options
  • 19-02-2002 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any way that you could possibly make birth of the federation run on Windows XP

XP cant be THAT different to win 98, so surely one of you genius(non-sarcastic) programmers could write some sort of patch to sort this mess out as neither infogrames nor microsoft(surprise) seems arsed!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

woohooo i'm not the only person who play BoTF! :D
    and no i can't help, surprised it won't work though!, it workes on 2k pro, 98 ... Is it not installing or just not running once installed, cause it won't run on my new pc, not compatable with my graphics card :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by azezil
    woohooo i'm not the only person who play BoTF! :D
    and no i can't help, surprised it won't work though!, it workes on 2k pro, 98 ... Is it not installing or just not running once installed, cause it won't run on my new pc, not compatable with my graphics card :(
    loads of people play BotF :)
    (pity the game is coded so ****ely)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

what has this to do with programming?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Originally posted by Hobbes
    what has this to do with programming?

He wants us to port $GAME to $CRAPPY_OS ...

Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Well if it runs on 2K did you try running it in compatibility mode?

.logic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement