Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room 101 Tribers Bring Patches Scripts Huds

Options
  • 19-02-2002 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭

Ok I just spent all day downloading scripts latest patches and all that tripe to get my Tribes 1 up to date and ready for action and it would take to long to start doing it AT 101 so, For those of you who use scripts and will need to patch up AND to everyone planning on playing Tribes at 101 the patch 1.0-1.11 is 5.6 megs and you will need it. Its available through planettribes.com just look in files and in the essential tribes section. Just a reminder to have all your scripts on disc if you aint byo pc otherwise just have the stuff on your pc before you bring it and im sure alot of sharing will take place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

ill be bringing copies of

1.0-1.11
    newopts
    prestopack
    bbfavs
    newinterface
    throwscript

i was thinking of doing a skin or two for then but i just re-installed my os so i have nothing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Jag the ones ive downloaded at home are:

Patch 1.0-1.11
    Presto
    Newopts
    NewIF
    BBFavs
    BBFavsDropper
    KillShow
    Local Celebrations
    ThrowControl
    Matrix Chaingun :D

Jag i advise you get the ones you dont have from my list like the local celebrations cuz that owns :) and bbfavsdropper and killshow. You can get them all from BBs site. You know the one. I'll be bringing them all but the patch because that wont fit on a floppy :) The rest will all fit on one floppy. Ahh the beauty that is small tribes files :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

ill be wanting to leech this game plz
    i enjoyed t2 for a while and this sounds like it is alot better...

Advertisement