Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

medal of honour and servers in general

Options
  • 19-02-2002 5:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

hi
    What and where are all the irish servers for playing games like Mohaa and RTCW.?
    Are their dedicated sites to play these games and others like them ?
    I cant seem to find any of them .
    thanks
    Anthony

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i think that the games forums is a better place to get an answer.
    [moved]

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Why don't you start a campaign to get the plethora of CS servers torn down and replaced with DoD2.0, RTCW, OPFlash and MOHAA servers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I know and you probably know how good Mohaa is online .
    But as this seems to be a Counter Strike fan club.
    I have CS 6 months now and never once played it ,think it was the 78 mb patch i needed to get half life going .but im downloading that right now .Just to see what CS is all about .
    And hopefully my All Seeing Eye (a great server finder) will find some irish Mohaa or RTCW servers soon,So maybe common sense and not the need for a campaign will see through.
    Anyway at least its out over here i have had it for weeks now and playing on Norwegian sites and American can be a tad bit slow.but the Uk ones are great i tried it at 10am this morning with 19 others in a deathmatch and had the highest ping at 100.

i used all seeing eye and found these servers in Ireland
    Mohaa 0
    RTCW 1
    Cs 17
    So i am nearly finished downloading yeah right still 4 hours to go then i can check out Counter Strike on irish servers .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

If your going MOH online it might be worth getting the new patch, added to www.playerofgames.com today

http://www.playerofgames.com/index.php?id=275

Shameless advertisement I know :)

• Advertisement

nice site ,got the patch for USA version when it came out

Advertisement