Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cisco courses

• 23-01-2001 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭

Lads do any of ye know if cisco run courses in Dublin and if so what are length are they and are they big bucks?

thanks

.logic.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Here ya go slaphead

www.horizon-mts.com

Ireland sales 1800 509 214

Don't bother paying for the basic course (CCNA) as it's easy enough to self study providing you can get your head around IP subnetting.
    I would strongly recommend buying sybex ccna virtual lab (£90ish) to study with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Tx Canaboid wink.gif

.logic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

whitehall college did a 10 week starter course in basic cisco netwroking for 145 quid last year, i dont know whether or not its starting again, but if it is i plan to be on it. load of guys from work went on it and said it was fairly in depth

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Finglas Incubus

If your company are willing to splash out £1000+ on a course I'd recommend the ICND (Interconnecting Cisco Devices). This one assumes you've little or no knowledge of routing and switching techniques but it does teach you the essentials pretty well. Global Knowledge do a decent one, check out
    http://www.globalknowledge.ie/catalog/topic.asp?topic=Cisco for more info.

Fing

Advertisement