Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Furgus' Wedding

• 19-02-2002 10:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

Did anyone see Furgus' Wedding on network 2?? What did ye think??

I didn't think it was that funny but it had its moments

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

I was a bit disappointed actually, the ads promised something better imo.

I do agree it had a couple of funny moments tho :)

"Yea, she has the look of someone who's been left on the shelf alright..."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

The juries still out tbh.
    It has potential, but the main character just seems too charicatured (a-la the Brittas Empire almost) and seems a little out of place.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I agree with Dusty about the main character, but it definitly has potential. Definitly made me LOL in a few places and I'll definitly watch it again...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

i thought the program was quite good, i'll definitly watch it next week if i am in. more comments on it here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42374

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Didnt see it all but it was on a whole very weak.The only part that made me laugh good was when the mans friend wasnt too impressed about having to spend any time with the husband at the swingers party:p Apart from that though a bit poor.The main character is too annoying for the show to be good.Cant stand his look.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Now if Rats made a cameo at the wedding for a few Pernod & Lucozades.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

Anyone see the Paths to Freedom / Fergus' Wedding dudes on the Late Late the other night? Funny to see the guy who does Rats in the flesh, he's an amazingly believable character in the show and yet he sounds pretty middle class in person :)

Anyway they were there primarily to promote Fergus' Wedding, but apparently there's going to be a movie based around Rats coming out in a years time, which will no doubt rock lots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I thought it was average, maybe a little below average, not very funny at all in fairness, if it was on a tuesday night or some other night when there's nothing on I might watch it again, but there's already lots on a monday night so I won't bother with this again.

Advertisement