Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

http://www.tropik.co.uk/ <==holy scam batman

• 19-02-2002 11:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭

http://www.tropik.co.uk/

This is very funny, judge for yourselves, its worth it for the laugh at the end.

1. Read this email I got.
    2. Follow the link to their website.
    3. Have a look at their "contact" link, scroll down to the map.

The email:
    Hello,

I'm searching for supplier for pc parts and notebooks.
    We are supplying with hardware our offices in Bulgaria. The couriers of our choice are TNT and FedEx, they are the best which we use and never lost items on the way or get stolen somewhere, we prefer them. Also we always use credit cards, we work on credit because of the big values of orders and best choice for us, also it's the secure way we can purchase on the Internet. We can use our corporate American Express, Visa or Mastercard. We tried to use PayPal but it was not so good. If you accepting to make deal with us, please let us know what do you need to place an order for 50 or 100 x Cel 1Ghz CPUs. We want to get total price for the order with the discounts, if there are any for bulk orders. That will be our first purchase. When placing order we will use more than one VISA/MC or AMEX, because we can't take the total only on one of our cards, I hope that's not a problem. Our main office is located in United Kingdom.

I hope we can do business in the future. We will wait for your message!

Sincerely Yours,
    Sandra Watson
    Tropik OOD
    www.tropik.co.uk

2. the link: http://www.tropik.co.uk/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Heh heh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

roffl, how odd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

WTF

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Clinical Waste

Hmmm, reputable company that one.

('No bodys will make notice of map we use of small city on island, far side of Europe')

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

I've ordered 75 Cel's!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

rofltomato

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Check out the new range of Microsoft Windows XP products in the Software/Microsoft section now! Pre-order yours to avoid the rush! Stocks are limited!

*chortle*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

the matrix background and the cyber robot chick were the best LAMO, after the map of course!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

A company that cant even spell 'Internet' correctly doesnt fill me with confidence.
    Powerful Desktop and Inetrnet
    devices to provide all your business
    solutions

• Advertisement
Advertisement