Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dvd

• 23-01-2001 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

my dvd rom(Asus 8x) won't play gladiator for some reason.it will play the movie ronin perfectly on windvd2k.Do i need to use another program like powerdvd to get it to run.my computer is a 400 p2,128 ram,voodoo3500 tv and 10gig hd.Is it a hardware or program problem? What u think?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

Well Energiser i think the problem is that this DVD u are trying to use is a dual layer single sided DVD. it is possible that your DVD drive cant read this type of DVD. if this is the case, maybe a firmware upgrade might sort ur problems. Alternativly, contact who ever u bought it from and ask them for a replacement. If U get no joy try the Manufacturers website and see if there is any technical detail about ur DVD drive that might awnser ur question

hope this helps

flamey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Energizer1

Thanks Flamegrill!!

Advertisement