Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheer Up

Options
  • 19-02-2002 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

With all of you feeling ripped off and abused by eircom etc, heres a little present for you all, to cheer you up, from eircom :)

http://mmm.eircom.ie/dancingmouse

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

That's made me worse!! That mouse looks like he's rubbing our faces in it. grr@u :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tazz T

Is there a move where it impales itself on a spike?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

i was REALLY hoping it wasa pi$$take and someone with an IOFL t-shirt would jump out with a 12gague sawn off and put that rat out of our missery :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

I pity that poor rat.
    I'd love nothing more then to get that source code, to turn the mouse into a crosshairs, and when clicked, the mouse is shot, its blood on the wall reading "connect to an easier life - get rid of eircom" .... just a tought...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

/me scratches chin
    /me downloads Flash and a Flash tutorial

I'll see what I can come up with. :)

• Advertisement

way ahead of ya phaxx ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

I've been meaning to learn flash anyway for a long time, it'll be a good starter project, making the €ircom rat explode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Manic

This makes me want to Move to another Country, get ADSL/CABLE , rent a High Powered Car and RUN OVER THE B'stard Eircom RAT! at truely High-Speed! GRRRRRRRRRR!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

It's great to know where our money is going, innit?
    • Fat dancer in mouse suit : €930*
    • Multimedia editor with flash experience : €450*
    • Web hosting on own service : €0.00001*
    • Charging the whole country an outlandish fee to go on the internet and watch a dancing mouse - PRICELESS!

*Prices may be fictional

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Originally posted by SantaHoe
    It's great to know where our money is going, innit?

• Fat dancer in mouse suit : €930*
    • Multimedia editor with flash experience : €450*
    • Web hosting on own service : €0.00001*
    • Charging the whole country an outlandish fee to go on the internet and watch a dancing mouse - PRICELESS!

*Prices may be fictional

I know a guy in Mastercards advertisment dep, do you think he would pitch that to his boss?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

Bubbles is a spammer....
    Pay no heed to him/her/it :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

BTW,
    That looks like a compressed AVI file imported into flash as oppossed to some great piece of Morphing Trickery from €ircoms desgin Dept.

Very easy to do, if you dont mind waiting for it to download, but sure of course all of €ircoms customers have super duper hi-speed lines.....NOT:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I think its pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

quite funny...

and I thought they were knocking the mouse advertising on the head...!...

also available at www.eircomdancingmouse.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

the worts part was the eircom logo that followed my curser during the load. i had a nervous breakdown

I punched my monitor when he appeared on it... anybody got any mouse traps? instead of cheese we can use about €600, seeing as thats all the rat is after, our well earned money...

Advertisement