Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help

Options
  • 19-02-2002 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi All
    Need some just got medal of honor loaded fine went to play and this came up/ Could not load opengl subsystem. whats that ?

spec below
    os xp home
    cpu amd xp 1600
    memory 512
    nvidia riva tnt2 model 64 32 mb
    please help guys
    corkey

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

At a wild guess it could be a driver problem - I had this problem installing quake2 back in the days - get the latest drivers for your card from nvidia.com (23.11 Detonators I think), install those and give it another go.

Alternatively, check the readme files and on the cd, could be drivers there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Hi
    The errors you are getting are they "makrer unsupported x82" or something like that?
    1st dont use the detontator drivers unless you have to use the ones from Windows Update ,when you get the 1st set if you run update again there will be a newer set.
    2nd go into your bios and change the 4x agp multiplier to 2x or disable whichever bios version you have.
    Using both these solutions worked for me .
    Rgds
    a

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Give us a ring if you dont get it going.
    KDJA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭corkey

Great

worked fine talk later:D :cool:

Advertisement