Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom Off air on 91.6FM. Still on 88.1.

Options
  • 19-02-2002 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Just a brief post. Due to weather problems, Phantoms 91.6 tranmitter is off air at present. Heavy boots and metal poles permitting, we hope to have the transmitter back on later this evening. This should also restore the internet stream.

However, normal service continues on 88.1 in the west of the city.

Sorry about this...

Pete Reed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

U should be up there now....with yer brace and rachet. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭AtlantaSuburb

so it's that... y'know... i had all these visions of gardai breaking down the studio door and taking everyone with them when the white noise came one last night! not pleasant, that... get that transmitter going again, i've found myself humming 6 this morning! :(

:-)

AtlantaSuburb:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Paul Hare

I slept in this morning cause of the problem waking up at 9:30 ,
    when I should be in work at 9, phantom fm is my alarm clock. Good to know that its being worked on and will be back soon.

Paul
    :D

Advertisement