Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I really need work

• 20-02-2002 12:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

I need some help, I have just returned from a years working holiday in Australia. I am now in London with my girlfriend and we are fu(kin broke as fu(k.

I have 3 years Desktop Support experience but I can't get any work I have applied for every single Desktop job that is advertised on Jobsite.co.uk, it.jobserve.com and jobtrack.co.uk and nothing. Some agencies have called but they never get back to me and when I phone them they claim to know nothing about the job!!!! It's a fu(kin joke.

I need to know which agencies are good to contact in London, if any companies are looking at the moment.

PLEASE HELP!!! I'M REALLY BROKE AND NEED HELP FAST!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Well I found my job in London threw jobserve and this was the agency I was dealing with http://www.intelectplc.com/ Hope this helps. My company are not hiring atm so I can not help you out there sorry.

kayos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

I fu(king hate recruitment agencies. They are useless over here, they do absolutely fu(k all. I have called about 50 of them and sent my CV and get no response from any of them. I am so sick of this ****!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by stu_69
    I fu(king hate recruitment agencies. They are useless over here, they do absolutely fu(k all. I have called about 50 of them and sent my CV and get no response from any of them. I am so sick of this ****!!!!!

Join the club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭lazer

burger king

Advertisement