Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add a link to our site.

Options
  • 20-02-2002 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

If any of you are interested in adding a link to our site get there now or you'll be left in the cold. http://www.obsoletemusic.com/links.htm

We get about 100 or so hits a week, so it might be worth it.

Mixer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Beany

Ah yes...another blatantly obvious opportunity for some shameless self promotion...thanks Mixer...

Obsolete will be playing with Divebomb & Writhe in Isaac Butts tomorrow (Thu 21st)...come one, come all...its bound to be full-on rawknrowl.

Then the next day (Fri 22nd) we will be playing on home ground with Otranome and Popstar in The Stables, Mullingar...for anyone who has not experienced the Cavern-like Stables, this is an ideal opportunity to make the trip. It's only an hour from the Pale...you'd spend that getting a bus into the city centre!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭mixer007

That's very bold Beany, we're going to have an angry mob after us. I was just trying to provide a service to the good folk of Phantom land and you have to come in and ruin it by telling them that we are playing 2 gigs. One in the Isaac Butt tomorrow night with Divebomb and Writhe, doors 9pm and the other in the Stables of Mullingar with Dublin rockers Popstar and Otranome.

If you are interested in the Mullingar gig and need accomodation try these B&B's.

Wry Mill - (044) 49544
    Fado's (right beside the Stables) - (044) 40280
    Kerrigan's - (044) 41073

Come down to the sticks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Brautigan

A word of warning. Don't go near Kerrigans.

(a) very close to off licence
    (B) full of kids
    (c) it smells

actually, it sounds pretty good come to think of it... sorry about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

Agreed Brautigan. Being a Mullingar man myself (did I just say that???) I spent many an underage Saturday night in Kerrigans, playing pool and drinking my then underage self into oblivion. Great fun when you're 16. Not so fun when you're 22!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭mixer007

Richie, don't lie, you still love the buzz in Kerrigans and always sneak a few swifties in before you hit the Stables.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Gil

Advertisement