Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timothy Zahn

Options
  • 20-02-2002 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭

So guys, has anyone read this dudes version of the starwars trilogy sequel - 7, 8 and 9 ??

I've started reading no.7 and its excellent (I know its been out for a while) , if they do these episodes into a movie these have to be the ones.

Your opinions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭scipio_major

I'm happy to say that I have read all of Zahn's SW books. I absolutly loved those first three books. I went on to read a shovel load of Star Wars books and unfortunatly most of them aren't up to his standard. I've also read the two "new" ones he did too and they're as good if not better.

I'd like to comment on his original fiction too but I've not seen any of them anywhere. :(

Fade to Credits
    Scipio_major

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

Well that sounds reassuring, I'll keep reading these three so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

When I went through my phase of reading SW books he would have been my fav writer.

Advertisement