Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The mod you are planning

• 20-02-2002 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

hey,i am new to these boards,just found them today,but i read your post about the mod you guys were thinking of creating,well my brother knows preety much everything there is to know about the easter rising,and i have tons of books at my disposal,so any info you want,from what kinda guns they used to the kinda uniforms they wore,just call on me and i will find it out for ya.Also if you are looking for a storyline for the game,i am the man to talk to,i am currently in the middle of writing a show that may appear on RTE,but i would be happy to write a storyline for the game.And believe me,it would be good.Anyway,if you want to contact me you can talk to me on MSN messanger at slane_2000@hotmail.com.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Talk to Ronan|Raven its his mod.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

There are two mods (As far as Im aware of) that are presently in production at the moment, and both could use some insight now and again - Have you any other traits bar being an information well for those in dire need? i.e. do you actually map / programme / create sprites / model etc?

That aside, welcome to the wonderful world of Boards.ie!

Advertisement