Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Potm Poll

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

shinji_loves_kev.jpg

shinji is going to hunt me down and rape me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

dear god how did i miss that thread! ROFL :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Cloud boards is hardly new is it?

KevLove all the way :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

kevo!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,502 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Eh, thems are threads, not posts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

the idea is to draw attention to those threads for the sake of the posts in them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Originally posted by veonix
    the idea is to draw attention to those threads for the sake of the posts in them.
    But WHICH posts?
    Only ONE of the three options has an actual discernable outstanding post (a "post of the month", if you will). The other two are just a collection of fairly pedestrian jokes, stories, and people saying "lol, sure that's gas".

I think this poll should be scrapped for an actual POST OF THE MONTH poll. As chosen by someone who knows the difference between a post and a thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

How about you take some prozac and we all just pretend it's called thread if the month?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

If that's the case, this poll should still be scrapped, because each nomination is utterly pointless and barely entertaining at all.

If they're the only nominations for "thread of the month", I think we should all be feeling very, very ashamed of ourselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

any thread which had any sort of a reply from me.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by ObeyGiant
    If that's the case, this poll should still be scrapped, because each nomination is utterly pointless and barely entertaining at all.

Hurrah! Victory is yours! I demand that something be done about it! I am writing a letter to my TD!

If they're the only nominations for "thread of the month", I think we should all be feeling very, very ashamed of ourselves.

......cos we're all dirty. So very dirty. Dirtry, dirtry, dirtry, dirtry, dirtr, dirtry, dirtry, dirtry, dirtry, dirtry......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

sure would ya like fry's with that too, maybe if someone nominated more posts it would work

so smb plz k? thx

n00b

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

several things i fial to understand about that first thread, whos munch and hwos kev and why does Shinji care

a i see now, much is stephen and kev and Shinji are partners

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Kev and Rob!

whos rob, is this a manage a trois?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Rob is shinji.

Surely you know Kev? of RTE daytime fame!

o yea that git, whats he to do with rob

my god boston you're annoying :D lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by azezil
    my god boston you're annoying :D lol

Hello Pot? Ive got Kettle on line 2 for you.

• Advertisement

:p screw u hippy :p

I r da loverlyest un

Your honour, I present Exibihit Z111223a in the prosecutions case against the defendent with what should be conclusive proof of the sheer lack of, to use the colliquilism: "FUNNAE".

I move that you sentence the defendent to the 12-click room OF DEATH!

Your honor i move that the prosecution should be kicked in the nutz.

Get in line Aeariszil, get in line.

Actually now you have to take a ticket!, i'm number 12793!
    Now serveing 1294

hmmm this could take a while...

Just you wait i'll be wearing stilettos! muhawhawhaw

148 people died from being bored to death by you last year. Still think you're making anyone laugh but yourself?

I only use my powers to annoy

[edit] skamp why must u torment me so... all i've ever done is love you!!!![/edit]

If you want to prove your love, stop posting so much. Find a hobby. Go outside. Breath the fresh air. Listen to bird song. etc. etc. whatever else they do in real-life.

but i can't help it! i'm a college student and on weekends work in a cyber café its part of my being!!!

please skamp, please tell me more of this 'real world' and how one becomes associated with it!

• Advertisement

And so we all suffer because of your lack of other things to do?

*amp holds up a mirror*

Look at yourself, you're a mess. C'mon! Now, I want you to try the following. It's a simple step but it will be hard in the long run.

Now, try not to reply to this thread. Go on kid, you can resist the urge. Resist it. Don't hit that reply button. Stay away from the Quote button. Resist it. You'll be a better person if you don't express yourself so much. I know it's hard in real-life with everyone pointing and laughing at you (not with you. soz:( ) but you don't have to reply to every single thread on the boards just to be loved!

*amp hears the sound of 6000 members hearts breaking*

Start slowly Azrael and soon you can wean yerself off the boards and live a happy productive college life*

Good luck, I know you can do it!

* Oxymoron provided and sponsored by Oxymoron's R US! and Son Ltd. and used with permission.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

*Cramp test

Advertisement