Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

top snake(1+2) scores

Options
  • 21-02-2002 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

who has the highest snake or snake 2 scores on nokia phones. i got 2356 or so on snake2 once....
    P.S. any sad gits out there-don't post any made up scores-it's that sort of thing that makes you a sad git in the first place

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

(at snake 2 using a really hard maze)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭EL_Diablo

top score on snake 1 is 1755. I think the highest you can get is about 1800 coz the snake just about filled the screen totally

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

You can't really compare without saying what phone you have. Each phone has a different size screen! On my old phone, a 7110, I got just under 2000. But on my friends 3330 I got something like 2200 at lunch one day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

only 600ish on a 7110 :( Im pants at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Originally posted by n.catenthusiast
    who has the highest snake or snake 2 scores on nokia phones. i got 2356 or so on snake2 once....
    P.S. any sad gits out there-don't post any made up scores-it's that sort of thing that makes you a sad git in the first place

No, it's playing snake at all that makes you a sad git, let alone comparing your meaningless scores in it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

My high score is 1573 in snake 1. IM TEH WIN

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

Got 1941 in snake 2 and that waas with medium diffculty and i got bored and lost concintration its possible to get over 2000 at mid level so techniclly possible to get over 4000 at a higher speed. Nokia 3310. Just played it to beat a friends score, and since then havent played it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

im with phaxx on this one , comparing snake scores of all the..........well i have 770 on snake 2 on 6210 cos im pants at it:(

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭babyhack

2299 and i have the score ID to prove it:D :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

3310: playing snake2: 2109. played on level 6 untill i filled the screen.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

I got 2,600 in snake2 on 3310..

The whole screen was full except 1 line...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

You're all unbelieveably sad, you know that, don't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Mistakill

SPACE IMPACT 4EVER!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Nokia: 3310
    Snake 2
    Level: 8
    Score: 1857

Originally posted by Mistakill
    SPACE IMPACT 4EVER!!!!!!

Score: 10815

bloody tough score to get

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

Originally posted by phaxx

No, it's playing snake at all that makes you a sad git, let alone comparing your meaningless scores in it.

Aye, that's what I was thinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

Nokia: 3310
    Snake 2
    Level: 8
    Score: 1931

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Cope on u twats. this is just sad.

its often the only way to pass time on a train/bus..... its better than just sitting there doing nothing.....

dont play them anymore, GBA helps me pass the time now :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I can't see my gba screen on the bus.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

for a bout 6 months i had 666 as my score on snake 1 on 3210.. it was so freaky thought it meant something till i got 1098 at 4 am after dannos 1 nite...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭MelKor

420 or something!!
    but its not my fault...
    its my ping!:D

Advertisement