Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Internet: An addiction.

Options
  • 21-02-2002 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

I was curious to thr actual posibility for someone to be able to become ADICTED to the Internet.

How?
    What if you did something on a regular basis but it was taken away..

As far as my dad thinks it cant be adictive, so wat did i do?

Hid his fags for a week.

Day 4: He was SERIOUSLY wigging out.

I turned to him and said..
    "Yea, look... See how it feels."

IM 16, it shouldn't be HAVING addictions!

But RP is like that..

-Twitch.-

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Hiding someones fags may be an interesting psychological experiment but its also an easy way to get yourself killed.

As for internet addiction - I suppose it depends on your personality. Also depends whether or not you are paying the phone bill.. thats one way to kill an addiction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

IM 16, it shouldn't be HAVING addictions!

wasnt that wat 16 was all about ? from wat i can remember :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Yurmasyurda

I used to be addicted to the net but now I'm recovering, only using it 23 hours a day :p I might hit the golden mark 20 hours but don't want to push it yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭R_Tribesman

what kind of weirdo could be addicted to the net ...

yes , u do see me surfing these forums everyday at the same time and playing games all day but how could someone get addicted??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

• Advertisement
Advertisement