Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professional Contractor Available

• 21-02-2002 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

I am currently available for contract work if anybody here who runs their own company or knows someone who does wants a technically proficient professional capable of implementing solutions and supporting them for small to medium size companies. If you want some more details on the services provided please look here...

www.mgl-services.com

There is a contact number and email for further information.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Hey Yurma,

Just wondering if this is solely an advertisment or if you're looking for [constructive] criticism? :)

Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Yurmasyurda

Originally posted by Trojan
    Hey Yurma,

Just wondering if this is solely an advertisment or if you're looking for [constructive] criticism? :)

Al.

Constructive criticism? well it is just solely an advert but you can criticise away ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i have to admit this does boarder on the advertising side, but since it appears to be just your own website and your own wokr, then i guess you are just telling epople you are available to be offered some contract work.
    unlike those pesky recruitment companies i have to kep at bay :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

rofl:D

Hows it goin' mick ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Yurmasyurda

Originally posted by tHE vAGGABOND
    rofl:D

Hows it goin' mick ?

Howya doin ;) is everything going ok for ya in England?

Whitewash; Tis just me :) well for now at least.

• Advertisement
Advertisement