Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request:Prog for comparing Reg export files

• 21-02-2002 10:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

I need to be able to compare to registry exports to see what the differences are.
    I have a full custom Falcon4.0 install (full of the updates upto 1.08US) but I need to format the comp and the origional install CD is fecked, leaving me with my ace'd backup of the folder and all my addons etc.
    All I need is the few registry keys that are setup when installing the origional game and my .ace to get the game back after reinstall. I can't find a copy of Falcon4.0 on budget anywhere and I'm not going to buy it twice.

Anyone know anything like this? Or even some sort of text editor that does something similar.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

try windiff.

Gav

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

thanks man.
    Was wondering if the post might even be deleted. :/

Advertisement