Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone around NUI, Galway now?

Options
  • 22-02-2002 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭

Sorry about short notice, but Cloud tells me that the theatre up beside the College Bar in NUIG are showing "Akira" at 4 o'clock... admission is student price, i.e. free :D

Gadget

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I around the NUI, just not the one in galway :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

NO NO NO!!!!
    damnit! did you purposefully wait until I was on the bus home to release this nugget of information?

damn! crap on a large pointed stick!

ah well, at least I got to see a Dragonball Z ep that I had never seen before at home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭scipio_major

I know how you feel Mordeth. @4 I was headed for da bus too. What I want to know is why the hell I wasn't told earlier?

Is it too much to ask that it be spray painted onto the tarmac in front of the SU?

There will be consequences and reprecussions.

Oh yes will they (who ever they are) be showing anything else in the near future?

Fade to Credits
    Scipio_major

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

It wasn't shown anyway, some problem with the copy - Blade Runner replaced it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

Maybe they'll show it again at some stage so... (must see what all the fuss is about)

Gadget

• Advertisement
Advertisement