Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What tune are you currently listening to?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

RAW HIDE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

slowdive - moussaka chaos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Enya - Orinocco Flow

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Pras Michel/Mya - Ghetto Supastar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭The Reaper

Machine Head - Exhale the Vile

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

bjork - like someone in love

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Mexicola - QOTSA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

fatboy slim - the weekend starts here

/me puts on his everybody loves a 303 t-shirt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

damien rice - delicate:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

now its damien rice - eskimo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Nirvana - Moist Vagina

• Site Banned Posts: 334 ✭✭scuzzy

RATM - Know Your Enemy
    GRRRRR!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

Malekal Morte>Le Chant De La Haine

Eclectic French Hip Hop.

Metallica - Master Of Puppets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

John Martyn - May You Never

Room 5 - Make Luv

Black Sabbath - Iron Man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

Marilyn Manson - mOBSCENE

New album isn't the greatest stuff he's done, but its listenable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭flyz

Gemma Hayes - Back of my Hand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭da_deadman

u2 - Bullet the Blue Sky

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

portishead - all mine

Inflames - Cloud Connected

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭MAC_E

Squarepusher: My red hot car

Dannii Minogue - Put The Needle On It

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 yankieman

this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue singing it forever just because,this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it not knowing what it was,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

riiiiIIght yeah ted.
    queens of the stoneage
    lost art of keeping a secret

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭da_deadman

Radiohead - Paranoid Android

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Temple Of The Dog - Times Of Trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Upcoming songs on the WinAmp playlist...

Kulashaker - Hush
    The Mock Turtles - Can You Dig It? [Now playing]
    The Strokes - Last Night
    The Thrills - One Horse Town
    David Bowie - Golden Years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

The Garden of Eden (Bart Simpson)

"Hey Marge, remember when we used to make out to this hymn?"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement