Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr. Smak

Options
  • 22-02-2002 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

Sherry, a flat-chested young lady went to Dr. Smak for advice about breast enlargements. He told her, "Every day when you get out of the shower, rub the top of your nipples and say, 'Scooby dooby dooby, I want bigger boobies.' And they will grow on their own."
    She did this every day faithfully. After several months, it worked! She grew great boobs! One morning she was running late, and in her rush to leave for work, she realized she had forgotten her morning ritual. She really loved her boobs and didn't want to lose them, so she got up in the middle of the bus, began rubbing her nipples and said, "Scooby dooby dooby, I want bigger boobies."
    A guy sitting nearby asked her, "Do you go to dopey Dr. Smak by any chance?"
    Shocked Sherry said, "Why yes, I do. How did you know?"
    The man stood up and cupped his balls and said, "Hickory dickory dock..."

:D:D:D:D:D:D

[edit] yeah is me!!! this is my 500th post! I'm now a freak! [/edit]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Teehee,good 'un :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

lol

and wan FB u speamer :)
    i remember u on the HI TK foru mwith 90 posts :D

Advertisement