Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish site comming soon...

Options
  • 22-02-2002 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Just to let all you modders and overclockers out there.... that there's a new kid on the block... comming very soon to a pc near you www.AlteredCases.com this site will cater for the Irish market for all you cooling solutions and case modifications also window kits and lights...and so on.... we shall also be doing case mods for all you lazy geeks or ppl who can't afford or don't have the right tools for the job.
    When the site is live I will post again.

Regards,
    Maddog.

PS. If you have a modded case and would like to put it in our gallery to show it off to all please mail the specs and pics.
    mailto: brenoneill@yahoo.ie
    :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

where are you based

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭maddog

Dublin:D

grand, what will you sell exactly, im sure you must have a stock list?

Panflo's, artic silver compound, apliqs, glow cables, blue orbs, window kits, cases, complete systems and so on........
    I hope that helps ya buddy....

Maddog:D

hm, it would save me some shiping if the prise it right

do you do watercooling

• Advertisement

It's early days yet boston...but we do hope to have all your cooling solutions catered for, including water units if we can get them for the right price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Is this a posting for a commercial website ? I hope your postings here will be of benefit to people and not a sales pitch.

If you would like to sponsor this board or advertise in it Cloud or Devore will be happy to take your money.

(Is this a posting for a commercial website ? I hope your postings here will be of benefit to people and not a sales pitch.)

Yes it will be a commercial website!!! And yes it will be of benefit to people using this board I hope.... Because there's **** all stores doing this kind of stuff here in Ireland.

I'm using this as a sales pitch???
    Well maybe I am but how else do I let people know that my site will be there for them to get the stuff for mods.
    I think it more of info than a sales pitch as I've not tried to sell you guys anything here.

Advertisement