Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened to my post count ?

Options
  • 23-02-2002 7:37am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

As per topic.

On Thursday night I surpassed the 500 post mark (501 I think), yet tonight when I logged on my post count had dropped to 498.
    How/why did this happen ?

Would it have anything to do with me contributing to a thread that was deleted (Bubbles latest Russian wife gag) ?

And, before you say "of course it was, what a stupid question"
    the reason I ask is that I contributed to deleted threads in the past and I don't think my post count went backwards (I could be wrong though).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

YEs it's because the thread was deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

on the old ubb board deleted threads did not delete your post count. but they do now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

as me and smak found out!

my post count was around the 600 mark but look at it now! about 215!!!

I deleted a heap of spam from the old (now Tipp Inst) HITK forum and thats what happened.

anyway what difference does a post count make if most of it was spam! (e.g. mine!!!:D )

Advertisement