Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RIP Chuck Jones

• 23-02-2002 12:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

animator chuck jones, the man who brought bugs bunny, road runner, wile e. coyote, marvin martian, pepe le pew, michigan j. frog, porky pig and many others to life, has died. he was 89.

RIP :(

adnans

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Chuck Jones was without doubt the most important animation
    director in history its hard to imagine the genre without his influence.

Thats all folks! :D

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Mr.Jones, if you are reading this from on high, I would just like to give my hearfelt thanks to you for the years of enjoyment brought to me and many others across the globe.
    ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Next Saturday on Boomerang (Digital Cartoon Channel #603) at 18:00 they have a whole show dedicated to him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

My childhood would have been much differentif it weren't for his characters :)

Rest In Peace, you live on in your creations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Ri-ra

That's all folks!!!

(RIP Mr Jones)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

RIP. Many a happy year of his influence made my childhood a better experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Mistakill

Swing low, sweet chariot............

RIP Chuck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

What a huge loss.

May he rest in peace and may he always bring a smile to peoples faces both young and old by his work.

kayos

Advertisement