Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'I want to download the internet'

Options
  • 23-02-2002 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

Tech Support! If any customer asks you this again, tell them to click here :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

lol :D
    i know i guy workin in compustore, tell's me every so often you get someone coming in asking to "buy the internet" or "can i get it on a disk" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

ha ha, he should sell them, if they came back into the place and explained what had happened they would be laughed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

when i seen the link i turned to my brother and said,
    me "do you want to download the internet, it'll only take 4381 years"
    him "the new one"

hehehe:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭BlackMagic

Originally posted by c0rk3r
    when i seen the link i turned to my brother and said,
    me "do you want to download the internet, it'll only take 4381 years"
    him "the new one"

I did not i said how the hell can u do that u idiot :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

least the connection is a decent 41kb :)

funny pic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

LOol

that reminds me of when a friend of mine asked me if he could get the internet on CD. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Originally posted by Panda
    LOol

that reminds me of when a friend of mine asked me if he could get the internet on CD. :D

My brother did the same a few weeks ago for his shiny new laptop (bastid!!). At this point, I don't even try to explain to family/friends any more. I just sigh, roll my eyes into my hed and go along with them *lol*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Vikktakkht

that's pretty funny...... sad but a lot of people actullay do think like that (especially the older generation or females of any age... after all if they can't handle programming a vcr what hope is there for women and computers?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

'iv deleted the internet from the desktop!'

ppl said this to me often at Sony support,i found the internet for them in the recyclbin. internet explorer.exe

gg

Advertisement