Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which browser???

• 26-01-2001 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Anyone know which (if any)is the fastest browser to surf with,IExp.or Netscape Nav.
    And what version.
    P.S. Esat or IOL or whatever name you hide behind these days, you p!ss me off, I know where you live and I'm coming around to your gaff with a sharp stick and a dead monkey.

OOOH,I hear laughter in the rain.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

latest ver. of Opera. And it's a tiny footprint.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

he is just trying to be a smart ass with his *nix, im not sure which is the fastest browser ie seems to be but for browsing the internet use ie everything on a site should work for it most big sites normaly work properly in every browser but not all of them netscape doesnt support all of cs2 yet i think so dhtml wont be the best on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

ie is great for everything except ftp. so if its just web browsin ur down ie is fine, the 5.5 release is a bit buggy stay with 5.01 and netscapes new version is very buggy, seems to crash quite a bit.
    hope this helps

flamer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Energizer1

At the moment the best browser is IE. The reaason it is better than netscape is that netscape has some problems loading up java script.Other than that they both are crap, so neither is better!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Damnyanks, shut your hole if you don't know what your talking about. Opera IS the fastest browser for the I386 platform.
    That is all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement