Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL Nolimits???

Options
  • 23-02-2002 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭

can someone please tell me if the 75hr limit for iol nolimits still stands. i know alot of people who regularly go over the limit and i just need to know if i can use it freely!

has anyone got cut off since that first month when they kicked a whole load of people?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Pimp

I have gone over a bit sometimes but usually only to about 90 hours. Plus i have usually got 1 or 2 euros added on for time spent at peak time. Maybe thats why i'm allowed to go over a bit?????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

can someone please tell me if the 75hr limit for iol nolimits still stands.

There never was a 75 hour limit. Although, a small number of users agreed by phone to keep their usage to less than 75 hours.

has anyone got cut off since that first month when they kicked a whole load of people?

AFAIK, Nobody has

Maybe thats why i'm allowed to go over a bit?????

They are not stopping anyone do anything at the moment. The amount of peak time does not affect off-peak time. off-peak time is still unlimited.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭DonegalMan

This has been explained several times including here

Martin

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Well, I go over it occasionally by about 5-10 hours but nothing was said. I'm happy to still be using SNL since there is nowt else.

OT: Martin, liked your story in Donegal Democrat!:D

Advertisement