Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTYI Courses 2002

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

YAY! unwashed hats! As many patrons of this board can vouch for, I have a VERY unwashed blue floppy hat. YAY! YAY for unsanitation!
    -
    You are free to do as we tell you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

i saw someone with the EXACT same hat as you chloe yesterday as i was leaving town... it made me SOOOOOO sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Chloes hat isnt unique???

There goes my entire belief system, oh well.

You kinda know me, but i don't know if you know my name.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Alk3

Is there anyone else who put down Legal Studies as their first choice?

For those of you who want to know:
    Eoin the RA who always wore an Arsenal jersey last year is teaching Legal Studies this year.
    James Bell is coming back as an RA -- yay!!
    Me and other Bob from my school are going to be doing Legal Studies.
    Other Bob is about 5'0" and has relatively long hair and an unwashed granny's hat -- he should fit right in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

james is going to be an Ra again this year?!?

Deadly!

He told me a while back that he wasn't. oh well, he's obvioulsy a lying whore. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

session 1. anyone that i dont know (which is pretty much everyone) must come and visit me and hunt me down and introduce themselves during session 1, seeing as it is the ONLY time I have to meet anyone because i cant come to reunions or anything because i am inconveniently located in Alaska. Sven, where in the USA are you going? And when? i think i signed up for medicine in the lab, then psychology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Clare, consider yourself hunted down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Alk3

Neil, I amn't 100% sure but I am pretty sure. Seán had recieved his application so unless something changed on his criminal record between last summer and this one I don't think it'll be a problem. He wasn't going to go up until a month or so ago but something changed and now he can -- which is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

my hat goddamn well is unique it's just that there's a bunch of sad gits who have decided to go out and buy cheap knock offs of it thus making it "in fashion" and making me miserable because there's a bunch of nasty trendies wearing my ****ing hat!! AAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! IT MAKES ME MAAAAAAD!!!! I hate them all *SO* much.
    angryshep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Aisling

Hey! My name's Aisling, and I'm doing CTYI for the first time this year. I'm doing Psycology in Session 1, anyone else here doing that?

• Advertisement

Not this year, but I did it last year and it is fantastic! Just keep pestering to get to do field studies (BEST THING EVER) and to do them in town! :)

Also be very proud. Last year, I think something like 100 (or much more if memory is correct) applied for it. It's the most popular course. YAY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

how old do you have to be for CTYI and what do you have to do to get into it?

You have to be under 17 as of end of July (usually 22nd - 27th) and you have to be over 12.

Also, you gotta take part in a "talent search", do a SAT, score particularly highly and pay a **** load of money.

And that, as they say, is that.

Advertisement